This week we gave you three beautiful photos to reflect upon, posted a woman's advice for other women about avoiding premarital sex, broke the news about Sh. Qardawi overseeing a Prophet Muhammad (saw) movie, gave you 36 radiant reminders accompanied by a radiant flower, and much, much more.
- Beauty of Allah's creation: Are these flying boats?
The water reflects the clouds so well the boats seem to be flying.
- The beauty of Allah's creation: Ominous clouds
Spooky, but beautiful nonetheless.
- Premarital sex: It is a waste [Islam and relationships]
A woman explains why premarital sex is not worth the personal sacrifices one has to make for it.
- Sh. Qaradawi and producer of "The Lord of the Rings" collaborate to produce film about Prophet Mohammad
The people at Hollywood have realized it is better to put their Islamophobic movies aside for now while they make a profitable one for the Muslim world.
- Space is limitless, so is human arrogance [H.G. Wells quote]
A moment of reflection on the vastness of space.
- Radiant Reminders
We guarantee that you'll benefit from at least one of these reminders.
- Do not give in to your child's fuss [Parenting]
Most of us are guilty of this mistake.
- The bible mentions Islamic way of praying: Sajdah
This should give our Christian friends a pause.
- 'Abd ar-Rahman as-Sufi and the "Small Cloud"
Muslim astronomer records first observation of the Andromeda Galaxy.
- Beauty of Allah's creation: Scenic landscape
You can feel Allah (swt)'s touch on this land.