This week we revealed the mystery of the Mayan calendar, we compared the way Allah (swt) sees us to the way we see children, we broadcast a beautiful Islamic children's song, we also broadcast QuranClub's first ever video, we asked you whether we are just blindly following traditions, we posted the Torah and Bible's beautiful description of Prophet Muhammad, and much, much more.
- Allah (swt)'s non-humanness and baby shoes
To us adults a little child's misgivings are of no consequence. And to Allah (swt), our misgivings are of no consequence. This post is a new way to look at the relationship between Allah (swt) and His slaves.
- I look I see by Yusuf Islam for kids [Video]
Children will love this!
- Never give up
Some useful reminders.
- Cartoon: Mayan calendar's mystery revealed
An example of how humans exaggerate things. The whole issue is just a matter of logistics.
- QuranClub Video: Surat Muhammad
High quality graphics in the first video made by QuranClub, of Surat Muhammad.
- Remember Allah (swt) in everything you do
The only purpose of our lives is to worship Allah.
- Blindly following traditions. Are we?
Not everything that we consider Islam is actually Islam. We need to get rid of our useless traditions, otherwise we may just live like this guy.
- Prophet Muhammad as described in other Books
A lovely description of Prophet Muhammad that existed in the Torah and Bible, before it was removed from them by wrongdoers.
- Beauty of Allah's creation: The clouds are coming
An HDR-like shot of some scattered clouds.
Allah has made seasons for a reason; to let us take advantage of the ease of fasting in the winter and praying qiyam in the summer.